We  prepare Contracts of Sale for the sale of ‘off-the-plan’ allotments. This ensures that you comply with all relevant requirements when selling off-the-plan. Our main business is dealing with off-the-plan matters and subdivisions (both for selling and buying) so we are highly experienced in this area.


Before contacting a conveyancer

Contact the local Council. The Council will be able to advise details regarding zoning, area requirements, permits and compliances. Obtain the services of a Licenced Surveyor. The Licenced Surveyor will prepare the Plan of Subdivision. You may also be required to engage engineers depending on the type of subdivision.